Woke up feeling sore after yesterday's fit test. But went for a 4 mile run on the beach anyways. The run wasn't so good- it was really, really windy, and it was high tide, so there was hardly any sand to run on, and what little sand there was was pretty soft and difficult to run on. But I plowed on...even if it wasn't a fast 4 miles, that's still 400 calories burned.
4 miles, 33:28, 8:23 pace
Insanity day 2: plyometric cardio circuit, 40 minutes
This was rough! The warm up was about 10 minutes, and it was a hard warm up! Then we did about 8 minutes of stretching, which felt awesome. Then it was 20 minutes of intense intervals. By the end I was sweating buckets, but I finished, without having to take very many breaks. With all the high intensity jumping moves in the DVD, I can see why people get great results using this program. Hopefully I'll have a lot to show for my effort in 60 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment